Your Business Is Unique
Every business has a journey that is unique to your talents, experiences, and your passions.
Even though your business is unique EVERY business follows a pattern of growth.
Start-Up > Foundation > Survival > Self-Sustainability > Mature
All of the SBGC communication, events, training, and resources are categorized based on their impact on the business growth stage you are in.
Take the quiz to be served only what you need when you need it based on YOUR business growth stage.
Your Schedule, Your Impact, and Your Needs
All of the assets inside SBGC membership are categorized to help our business owner members take advantage of the education, products, services, and events that make sense for their growth stage. To make the most of your membership you can start by taking the quiz and getting a huge sample of the resources you can look forward to every day inside SBGC membership.
A Global Business Growth Community
“We all get by with a little help from our friends.”
This is the philosophy of a community.
The state-of-the-art social network is manned with admin support and tech support daily. Discussions, networking, helping each other, masterminding, swapping leads, all the things that our business need to grow are inside.
“No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” –Robin Williams
Here’s a secret…
You don’t have to be the only person you rely on when running your business. There are options…
Maybe you joined some networking or leads groups. You paid an annual fee and then felt pressured to provide referrals to others and attend every meeting – even if you didn’t see or feel the return on your time investment.
You may have hired coaches or consultants. They promised to make a difference in your customer growth and sales – but you spent more on the program than the value it provided.
Did you purchase the latest tools, software, or other programs than guaranteed results? Were they difficult or time-consuming to learn and implement? We understand your frustration!
Many business owners at SBGC have had the same experience. They knew there had to be a better way to
15 DAYS OR 15 YEARS OF
Running Business Has Been…
Full of ups and downs. It’s exhilarating and hard – and sometimes lonely. SBGC knows you may need a guide or partner for this journey. We have the people and tools to help achieve your goals.
For most of us rewarding supports our why. What is your why and does your business really work to support that or have you lost your passion? We work 24/7 because it supports our goals it shouldn't feel like a 9-5 every day.
You’re living your vision, making your own rules, and breaking old ones. Build your dreams as big as you choose!
Business Journey Feels…
There are obstacles along the way. Some people stop or give up because they didn’t know how to move forward. Not you! You’ll find answers and support at SBGC for your specific challenges.
for circle 3 To Grow
Your Business Needs…
A clear path to lead you to your next phase. Don’t let the noise and confusion distract you – stay focused and align with partners and mentors who understand your journey.
Mentors & Coaches
Path to Success
When you’re ready to grow, you want to be prepared to handle more customers. It’s not just about wanting to make more money. Discover how to be truly prepared.
Training & Tools for Growth
IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR REAL SOLUTIONS FOR BUSINESS GROWTH – JOIN OUR COMMUNITY!
You’ll have online access to:
Continuous support with daily options for meetings, trainings, networking, and more.
Education classes provided by quality speakers who have been carefully vetted for expertise.
Access to get help with your questions when, where, and how you need it.
Are You Ready to Experience a Positive, Supportive, and Growth-Minded Community of Business Owners Like You?
Join Our Digital CoWork Space Where Only the Best Business Practices Are Taught and Shared!
Q & A: Don’t be afraid to ask!
- Get rewarded for your successes! We have friendly challenges where you can compete with your peers to fuel your drive to succeed.
- Level up with assessment check-ins! Your initial assessment test will show you where you are in your business knowledge and abilities. As you take classes and apply your learning to your business, you can take the assessment test again to level up and gain access to more and different educational opportunities.
- Be a standout star for your growth, learning, and drive! You can earn rewards for inviting other business owners to join our community. Then use those rewards to purchase items from our digital store.
- You can start simply by visiting and observing what others are doing.
- You can head to a desk and start working with access to a variety of support tools available on demand.
- You can set your eye on a corner office knowing there’s a trusted, experienced team around you when needed.
- Business owners who are in their first year of business. We offer support and training suitable for you to learn and grow the early stages of your business.
- Business owners in their first five years of business. You’ve established the basic for setting up and growing a business and now you need the next steps.
- Business owners who are ready to mentor and share with other business owners as experts. You can be vetted for training opportunities that will help hundreds of other entrepreneurs.
- The Founders Circle is a group of business owners who tried those other networking groups. Each one may have had a specific strength, but they also had many drawbacks – annual costs, time investments, lack of support, low quality or non-existent training programs, and no meaningful connections among members – to name a few.
- Demands on time to attend meetings or volunteer for board and committee positions. When you’re busy running your business, you may not have time to fill obligatory hours doing tasks that don’t directly support your business growth. There are no elected positions at SBGC which means no pressure to volunteer if you don’t want to.
- While dues and attendance are tracked at many networking groups, your individual and professional growth isn’t measured there. This means members may become stagnant and unmotivated to push themselves to the next level. SBGC wants to recognize, encourage, challenge, and enable you to succeed at your highest level!